The new year has arrived, and it’s time to start thinking ahead to what it holds. You might already be working on resolutions to stay healthy or try something new or, if you are fashion-conscious, you may be looking forward to the new year of fashion trends. From new shoe styles to patterns and designs, there are a number of new trends that are slated to hit the fashion scene in the coming months.
In addition to trends in clothing, there will also be a variety of trends in jewelry that are worth watching in the coming months. Find out more about what kinds of jewelry trends will be making waves this year, and head to a jewelry store in Sterling Heights, MI to stock up and make sure that you are ready to follow the biggest trends of 2018:
- Stacked bracelets and wristbands: Among the many different trends that have been hitting the runways at 2018 fashion weeks is stacked bracelets. Thick leather bands along with delicate chain bracelets create the perfect accessories for festivals, concerts and other casual events.
- Choker collars: Choker collars have made their comeback in recent years since their gradual decline in the late ‘90s and early 2000s. They are popular in a variety of different materials, including leather, lace and metal.
- Statement earrings: Large, dangling earrings are making a fashionable debut this year. Metallic and reflective pieces are especially popular.
- Brooches: Brooches have long been considered a somewhat outdated accessory, but they had their moment in the spotlight in fashion shows for the 2018 spring season. Large brooches with interesting designs were showcased on collars and lapels in a number of different shows.
- Layered necklaces: Delicate necklaces of different lengths create a beautiful layered appearance that can be paired with everything from collared shirts to sundresses. Regardless of what you are wearing, layering your necklaces can be a great way to accessorize.
- Pearl pieces: One of the most popular gemstones on the fashion scene for this year is the pearl. This beautiful organic object is a brilliant centerpiece for necklaces, bracelets, earrings and brooches of all kinds. Whether you are wearing an elegant string of pearls or an intricate pair of dangly pearl earrings, you are certain to make a fashionable statement.
- Animal themes: Necklaces with sculpted animal head pendants and bracelets with wild patterns could also be spotted at this year’s fashion week for spring and summer. You can get in touch with your wild side with these wildlife-themed jewelry pieces.
Prepare for the new year with new jewelry pieces from Howard’s Fine Jewelry. We have been providing our customers with beautiful jewelry pieces for 70 years, and we continue to offer an inventory that features fashionable items that you are sure to love. No matter what your particular style may be, we would be happy to help you find the pieces that are perfect for you. Stop by and visit our jewelry store in Sterling Heights, MI today to browse our inventory for yourself.