Hoping to surprise the love of your life with a proposal this Valentine’s Day? Before you can pop the big question, you need to find the perfect engagement ring to accompany your proposal. The engagement ring is a big deal. Not only is it a piece of jewelry she’ll be wearing for decades, but anyone newly engaged will be eager to show their new bling off to friends and family. Selecting the perfect engagement ring can be a difficult task, though, given the countless different options available. You’ll want something that they’ll be proud to wear to wear for years to come that will also reflect their personal tastes and style.
To help you find a ring that will dazzle your new fiancée, we’ve assembled a list of the seven biggest trends in engagement rings in Sterling Heights, MI:
- Minimalist: A solitaire setting is a classically beautiful design that is guaranteed to sparkle for years to come. A statement diamond flanked by a few graduated stones will make just as big of an impact as an over-the-top rock.
- Rose gold: This pink gold shade has made a huge comeback recently. It’s no surprise, though, as it’s a beautiful alternative to the traditional gold or silver. The feminine shade complements practically all skin shades, too.
- Vintage designs: The trends of the past are making a comeback. You don’t have to buy an old ring to enjoy a vintage look, though. Many jewelers are creating Victorian, Edwardian, classic Hollywood and Art Deco inspired engagement rings for a new generation. Many future brides will adore the timeless and glamorous look.
- Colored stones: Don’t find yourself limited to the classic diamond. A colorful gem is a great way to stand out from the crowd without straying too far from tradition. You could even consider a black diamond or a vibrant green emerald if you’re looking for something that will really leave an impression.
- Halo settings: Halo settings have been one of the top trends for quite some time now. The rows of shining diamonds that frame the center stone are the perfect combination for a glamorous engagement ring anyone would be happy to show off. Plus, the halo setting can be mixed with a variety of other styles, such as a colored stone, to create a completely unique look you won’t see anywhere else.
- Stacked rings: Create a completely customizable combination with stacking rings. Your fiancée can combine different styles of bands for a look that is perfectly suited to them. Best of all, you can continue to add new bands with each life milestone, such as the birth of a child or an anniversary.
- Twists: Looking for something that’s both sophisticated and fun? Then consider a twisted band. This is a great way to add a new dimension to the traditional engagement ring band.
Ready to start shopping? Visit Howard’s Fine Jewelry today for the top selection of engagement rings in Sterling Heights, MI. Our team of experienced jewelry specialists will help you find the perfect engagement ring, necklace, bracelet or earrings to make her smile this Valentine’s Day.